Thursday 22 May 2014

Comments and queries


In the past, I have published as many comments and queries as possible in this blog, and have attempted to answer most of the questions posed (although there are inevitably situations that are so dependent on their precise facts that is impossible to give any sensible reply on the basis of the inevitably brief summaries provide by correspondents). However, such are the pressures on my time now that it is no longer possible for me to respond to queries in this way.

In future, I am afraid I shall not be publishing detailed queries to which I am unable to respond. These will usually be those queries that pose a specific question about a particular set of facts. Please don’t be offended if queries of this nature fail to appear in future.

If a comment or query raises a point of general interest I may still publish it, with or without some form of response. Comments on particular blog posts that add to the discussion are always welcome, and will nearly always be published, as they have been in the past.

Similarly, I am afraid that I am no longer able to respond to emails requesting ‘a quick answer’ to specific queries. Keystone Law remains willing to accept instructions on substantive planning matters, for which our usual professional charges will apply, although pressure of work within our planning law team may sometimes prevent our accepting instructions, particularly at short notice, and my own commitments may make it necessary for me to refer new work to other colleagues within our team.

I hope this makes the position clear, and that it will avoid too much disappointment at the non-appearance of specific queries in the comments pages.

© MARTIN H GOODALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG ARE NOW CLOSED.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.